The 2017 Chevrolet Spark is one of the most modestly priced cars currently on the road.
- LS: MSRP starting at $13,000
- LT: MSRP starting at $14,825
- 2LT: MSRP starting at $16,325
Performance and Fuel Economy
The 2017 Chevrolet Spark favors practicality over thrills. If you’re looking for a car that can confidently travel on any road, use the minimum amount of gas, and fit into any parking spot with space to spare, this is the one for you.
- Engine: All trims run on a 1.4L four-cylinder engine that produces 98 hp and 94 lb-ft of torque. You can go from 0-60 mph in 11.3 seconds. These figures may not be the most powerful, but are ideal for casual daily drivers.
- Transmission: The engine comes paired standard with a five-speed manual transmission. You also have the option to equip a fuel-efficient continuously variable transmission (CVT). In addition to offering the convenience of an automatic, this unique CVT has two different modes that allow you to optimize performance for either acceleration or open-road driving.
- Efficiency: Enjoy getting up to 30 mpg city and 38 mpg highway.
Trims and Features
The features list is what really stands out about the 2017 Chevrolet Spark. No matter which trim level you select, count on your car coming with lots of advanced technology as well as ample features to help you ride comfortably, conveniently, and safely.
- LS: The car rides on 15-inch steel wheels, has automatic headlights to instantaneously improve visibility, sports a stylish rear spoiler, comes with a 60/40-split folding rear seat to help you configure the cabin, and allows you to adjust the height of the driver’s seat and the tilt of the steering wheel. Even at the base level the Spark comes with technology like a rearview camera for easy backing up, the OnStar system with a 4G LTE connection, Bluetooth phone and audio connectivity, and a 7-inch touchscreen that controls the Chevy MyLink infotainment system integrated with both Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
- LT: This trim upgrades to bold-looking 15-inch alloy wheels, foglights that help you see through bad weather at night, heated, power-adjustable mirrors that are great on winter mornings, cruise control for highway driving, keyless entry to get you going faster, power windows and locks to improve cabin convenience, steering-wheel mounted controls to promote safe driving, a built-in security system, and a 6-speaker stereo with satellite radio.
- 2LT: At the top of the trim ladder you will find leatherette upholstery, a supple leather-wrapped steering wheel, keyless ignition so that you never have to go searching for your keys, heated front seats that cut through the chill faster, rear parking sensors to make parking even easier, and chrome trim on the exterior. Both LT models can be upgraded with an optional sunroof, and the 2LT with the CVT is available with forward collision alert and lane departure warning.
You can order the 2017 Chevrolet Spark in a variety of colors that are both familiar and funky.
- Summit White
- Silver Ice
- Toasted Marshmallow
- Red Hot
- Nightfall Gray
- Mosaic Black
The 2017 Chevrolet Spark may be a small car, but it gives you a lot of room to work with.
- Passenger Room: Four passengers can spread out in 83.0 cu-ft of space. The amount of rear seat space particularly stands out compared to the competition.
- Cargo Room: There is 11.2 cubic feet of dedicated cargo space, but with the rear seat folded down that expands to 27.2 cubit feet.
Even the critics like the 2017 Chevrolet Spark.
- Edmunds: “The 2017 Chevrolet Spark is perfect for first-time buyers and city dwellers. It’s inexpensive, easy to maneuver and offers plenty of amenities and safety equipment.”
- Kelley Blue Book: “Younger buyers will appreciate the high tech, while mom and dad will like the Spark’s safety features.”
Catch a Spark in Glendale Heights
Take a tour and test drive at Sunrise Chevrolet located at 414 E. North Ave in Glendale Heights, IL. To reach us from Bloomingdale, take Glen Ellyn Road south, and turn right at the Brunswick Zone. Contact us with any questions.