The 2017 Chevy Corvette Stingray is offered in two basic trim levels—Stingray and Stingray Z51—as well as 1LT, 2LT, and 3LT sub-trims:
- Stingray: MSRP from $55,450
- Stingray Z51: MSRP from $60,450
The 2017 Chevrolet Corvette delivers inspired performance thanks to razor-sharp attention-to-detail.
- Powertrain: The Corvette Stingray and Stingray Z51 are both powered by a 6.2L V8 engine that is capable of dishing out a robust 460 hp and 460 lb-ft of torque to the rear wheels via a smooth shifting seven-speed manual or eight-speed automatic transmission with paddle shifters. A supercharged version of this powertrain comes on the Corvette Z51, which is reviewed separately. That’s enough power for this supercar to accelerate to 60 mph from a standstill in just over four seconds.
- Brakes: Every Corvette model features high-performance Brembo brakes to help you stop on a dime, even when traveling at high speeds.
- Suspension: Sophisticated and finely tuned sport suspension is a standard feature, but you can also opt for a special Magnetic Selective Ride Control suspension with instant damping that is able to recognize road conditions and adjust the system in less than 15 milliseconds.
- Drive Modes: The standard drive mode selector specifically calibrates your engine and other systems based on your driving goals and conditions. Modes include Weather, Eco, Tour, Sport, and Track.
The exterior of the 2017 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray reflects its status among the world’s elite sport supercars. Its hood air extractor isn’t just a statement; its carefully angled blades help increase airflow for optimal cooling. Bi-xenon HID headlamps give you high and low beams with the same light, while the LED turn signals come housed in chrome. Sculpted sheet metal defines this model from front to back, and you’ll have your pick between a coupe and convertible format.
The 2017 Chevy Corvette Stingray doesn’t only deliver sophisticated performance; it also offers lots of premium features inside as well:
- Chevy MyLink: Every Chevy Corvette Stingray comes standard with an 8-inch diagonal touchscreen display with the Chevy MyLink infotainment system. In addition to giving you easy access to satellite radio, your contacts, and navigation, the Stingray also gives you the ability to access your smartphone apps via Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
- OnStar Telematics: The OnStar telematics system helps ensure your safety thanks to its automatic crash notification, which automatically connects your vehicle to an Ontar advisor when the airbags are deployed. This system also comes with the OnStar Guidance Plan and emergency roadside assistance.
- 4G Wi-Fi: Part of the OnStar system is this 4G LTE Wi-Fi connection, which turns your vehicle into a portable Wi-Fi hotspot. Stream video on up to seven devices at once and stay constantly connected.
- Bose Audio: The Corvette Stingray comes standard with a 9-speaker Bose stereo system, and if you upgrade to the 2LT or 3LT trims you’ll get a 10-speaker system thanks to the addition of an extra subwoofer in back.
The 2017 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray is a sports car in the truest sense. You’ll have seating for two passengers in a cabin filled with a variety of comfort features, including standard leather upholstery on sport seats, as well as a nicely integrated touchscreen interface in the center stack. Move up to the top of the trim ladder and you’ll get premium Napa leather upholstery, synthetic-suede trim, and an instrument panel that’s the same color as your interior. Other highlights include standard power adjustable seats with available lumbar support,side bolsters for added comfort, and soft-touch materials throughout the cabin.
Take a Spin in the 2017 Chevrolet Corvette StingrayToday
There’s no questioning the appeal of the 2017 Chevrolet Corvette Stingrayin terms of performance, sophistication, and style. It makes a case for itself among some of the world’s most elite competition and for thousands of dollars less. Experience this iconic American supercar for yourself at Sunrise Chevrolet, serving Bloomingdale drivers at 414 E. North Ave in Glendale Heights, IL. We’re open Monday through Saturday, and you can contact us at any time.