The 2016 Chevrolet Express Cargo comes in a variety of different formats and performance options, making it adaptable to your budget.
- 2500 Work Van 4.8L V8: MSRP from $30,595
- 2500 Work Van 6.0L V8: MSRP from $31,590
- 3500 Work Van 4.8L V8: MSRP from $33,915
- 3500 Work Van 6.0L V8: MSRP from $34,910
- 2500 Work Van 6.0L CNG V8: MSRP from $43,055
- 3500 Work Van 6.0L CNG V8: MSRP from $46,375
Cabin Dimensions and Utility
The interior of the 2016 Chevrolet Express Cargo is large and can be specially fitted to your individual needs and desires.
- Easy Access: You’ll easily be able to get yourself and all your things in and out, as each one of these vans comes with standard passenger doors as well as rear doors that swing outward.
- Cargo Volume: Each trim level of the Chevrolet Cargo Express provides significant room to satisfy a wide range of cargo needs. The 2500 Regular Wheelbase is the smallest of the bunch, but it still has a maximum cargo volume of 270.4 cubic feet and an 8600 pound GVWR. The 3500 Extended Wheelbase is the largest rendition with capacious measurements of 313.9 cubic feet of cargo space and a 9600 pounds GVWR.
- Adaptations: For those who want to separate the front of the van from the cargo area, there’s a bulkhead divider available upon request. Buyers who need more room for passengers can go with the Cargo Crew, which adds a backseat area to increase seating capacity to five while cutting a bit into the cargo space.
Expect lots of power and dependable performance from each of the 2016 Chevrolet Express Cargo engines.
- 4.8L V8: Standard on most versions, this engine pumps out 285 hp and 295 lb-ft of torque while towing up to 7100 pounds.
- 6.0L V8: Move up to this larger V8 engine, and get 342 hp and 373 lb-ft of torque while towing up to 9900 pounds.
- 6.0L CNG V8: This compressed natural gas variant of the V8 helps you go green while still getting a commanding 282 hp and 320 lb-ft of torque. Maximum towing with this engine is also 9900 pounds.
- 6.6L Turbodiesel V8: Arriving later in the model year, this hefty engine offers excellent fuel economy while also pumping out serious torque for big jobs. In fact, this engine will deliver a robust 260 hp and 525 lb-ft of torque.
In addition to its large, versatile cabin and robust performance, the 2016 Chevrolet Express Cargo also offers advanced features to make sure you get the job done right.
- Navigation: Are you tired of trying to type your destination into your phone or messing with an unreliable GPS device? Get the Chevrolet Express Cargo fitted with an advanced navigation system on your touchscreen and have directions sent directly through your speakers.
- OnStar Telematics: Keep everyone safe with OnStar telematics, a system that includes safety technology like automatic crash notifications, roadside assistance, and stolen vehicle notification. There’s also a 4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot so you’re always connected.
- Chevrolet MyLink: Connect your phone via Bluetooth wireless to this 7-inch touchscreen interface, and enjoy access to your phonebook, apps, and more.
- StabiliTrak: Enjoy peace of mind with the StabiliTrak Electronic Stability Control System, working alongside Trailer and Sway Control for assistance on the road.
Find Out More About the 2016 Chevrolet Express Cargo at Sunrise Chevrolet
Are you ready to take your business to the next level? The 2016 Chevrolet Express Cargo can be the difference you’ve been looking for. Find it on sale now at Sunrise Chevrolet, located at 414 E. North Ave. in Glendale Heights, IL. We’re here to serve you Monday through Saturday, and you can contact our sales team with questions.