Silverado 3500 Price
The price you pay for your pickup is an investment in what you do. Stretch that investment further by driving a 2015 Chevy Silverado 3500. Prices vary depending on the options, cab, and bed configuration you choose. The 2015 Chevy Silverado 3500 starts at only $33,265 for a regular cab with the long box. At the very top of the range, you can get a High Country with the crew cab, long box, dual rear wheel, and four-wheel drive starting at $55,665. In between, there are quite a few options to get exactly the truck you need.
The 2015 Chevy Silverado does everything you ask it to. With capabilities like these, you never have to compromise or resort to plan B. Both powertrains are available in either 2WD or 4WD configurations.
- 6.0L V8: The standard engine puts out 360 hp and 380 lb-ft of torque and is paired with a six-speed automatic transmission. Maximum payload is rated at 7374 pounds and maximum towing capacity is rated at 14,200 pounds
- Turbocharged 6.6L V8 Diesel: This tough diesel puts out 397 hp and 765 lb-ft of torque and is paired with an enhanced six-speed automatic transmission. Maximum payload is rated at 5,817 pounds and maximum towing capacity reaches an astounding 23,200 pounds. Integrated exhaust and transmission braking helps control heavy loads on downhill descents.
Chevy knows that no single pickup can meet the needs of all drivers. That is why they have made the 2015 Chevy Silverado available with a wide range of cab and bed sizes. Pick the truck that meets your exact needs for seating and space.
- Crew Cab: Seating for six with maximum cab volume.
- Double Cab: Seating for six with slightly less cab volume.
- Regular Cab: Seating for three with the smallest amount of cab volume
- Standard Box: 61.0 cubic feet of cargo volume.
- Long Box: 76.3 cubic feet of cargo volume.
Trims and Features
At every trim level, powertrain option, and cab configuration, the 2015 Chevy Silverado 3500 comes impressively appointed. Find the comfort, convenience, and safety features you are looking for enhanced with the best of today’s automotive technologies:
- WT: This “work truck” is anything but thanks to chrome bumpers, 18-inch steel wheels, automatic locking rear differential, rubber floor covering, power locks, cruise control, and a 4.2 inch display screen.
- LT: Make the upgrade for alloy wheels, tinted rear windows, upgraded tailgate, keyless entry, full power accessories, Chevy MyLink interface, smartphone integration, voice controls, OnStar, satellite radio, Bluetooth connectivity, and a leather-wrapped steering wheel.
- LTZ: LTZ trims offer foglights, power-sliding rear window with defogger, rearview camera, dual-zone climate controls, remote ignition, leather upholstery, eight-way power heated front seats, 110-volt power outlet, and an eight-inch touchscreen.
- High Country: The top-of-the-line High Country adds trim-specific bumpers, grille, and interior color, heated and cooled front seats, chrome camper mirrors, front and rear park assist, spray-in bedliner, Bose premium stereo, and center floor console.
Critics have been quick to praise this pickup:
- Car and Driver: “Our first experience shows that the 2015 Silverado HD redefines how a heavy-duty truck does its job.”
- Edmunds: “Available in a variety of configurations, supremely capable and offering improved interior materials and features, the redesigned 2015 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD remains an excellent choice among heavy-duty pickup trucks.”
Evaluate the 2015 Chevy Silverado 3500HD in Person
Only you can decide if this pickup is right for your work and driving needs. Make a trip to Sunrise Chevy in Glendale Heights, and work with our friendly sales staff to further explore your options. Then take the 2015 Chevy Silverado out on the road and see just how strong it really is. We are located at 414 North Avenue in Glendale Heights, IL by the Brunswick Zone, just 10 minutes south of Bloomingdale. If you are ready for your next new truck and you need something built to last, visit Sunrise Chevy Monday through Saturday.