2015 Chevy Corvette Price
The Chevrolet Corvette has always prided itself on being a performance vehicle that looks and drives like a supercar, but with a larger audience. The 2015 model continues that tradition thanks to an accessible price for this level of performance:
- 1LT: $54,000
- 2LT: $58,160
- 3LT: $63,450
- Z51 1LT: $59,000
- Z51 2LT: $63,160
- Z51 3LT: $68,450
2015 Chevy Corvette Specs
The 2015 Chevy Corvette has been optimized to deliver blazing fast speeds, mighty levels of power, and precision handling all while creating a seamless link between driver and vehicle. Here’s a closer look at this year’s performance specs:
- 6.2L V8: The standard engine puts out a blistering 455 hp and 460 lb-ft of torque or 460 hp and 465 lb-ft of torque with the dual-exhaust option. These models can speed us as quickly as zero to 60 mph in 4.1 seconds.
- Transmission: You have your choice of a standard seven-speed manual transmission or available eight-speed automatic
- Z51 Performance Package: Boost performance with a dry sump oil system, electronic limited slip differential, aero package that reduces lift for high-speed stability, differential and transmission cooling, performance gear ratios, and summer-only tires.
Trims and Features
At every trim level, the 2015 Chevy Corvette comes equipped with features, options, and technology that elevate the driving experience even further. Whether you are driving or riding, expect to love being in this car.
- 2015 Chevy Corvette 1LT: Besides performance, the starting trim is well equipped with a nine-speaker Bose audio system with satellite radio, two eight-inch HD color displays, keyless entry and ignition, rear vision camera, Bluetooth connectivity, and a leather-wrapped steering wheel.
- 2015 Chevy Corvette 2LT: Upgrade to the 2LT trim for heated/vented seats with lumbar adjustment, universal home remote, auto-dimming mirrors, enhanced security system, and NHID Zon lighting with LED park and turn signal lights.
- 2015 Chevy Corvette 3LT: The 3LT trim offers a 4G LTE mobile Wi-Fi hotspot, custom leather-wrapped interior, performance data recorder, standard navigation system, and redesigned instrument cluster.
- 2015 Chevy Corvette Z51 1LT: The first trim for the Z51 adds three seat color options, eight-way power leather seats, available eight-speed paddle shift automatic transmission with automatic modes, driver mode selector, and the Z51 performance package.
- 2015 Chevy Corvette Z51 2LT: Z51 2LT models feature Bose premium audio, seat emblems, color heads-up display, luggage/shade cargo net, and console and door panels in the interior color.
- 2015 Chevy Corvette Z51 3LT: The top trim has a leather-wrapped interior, Napa leather seating surfaces, standard navigation, and a redesigned instrument cluster.
The 2015 Chevy Corvette Z06
There is a reason critics are calling the 2015 Chevy Corvette Z06 a supercar: it does what other cars can’t. Powered by a 6.2L supercharged V8 engine that puts out a hair-raising 650 hp and 650 lb-ft of torque, the all-new Z06 is essentially a race car that just happens to be street legal. It is available with either a seven-speed manual or an all-new eight-speed paddle-shift automatic transmission, and drivers can choose between coupe and convertible designs.
There is no mistaking the 2015 Chevy Corvette Stingray. It features an aggressively sculpted exterior that combines the best principles of aerodynamics with a stunning modern design. The new build features the low stance this model has always been known for along with a unique set of side vents that aid in cooling. Above all else, this is a vehicle that projects its capability while being sleek and sexy. Even when it is standing still, the 2015 Chevy Corvette looks poised to pass everything else on the road.
The interior of the 2015 Chevy Corvette proves that performance vehicles don’t have to be uncomfortable. The cabin places an obvious emphasis on the driver’s cockpit, with instruments and displays being arranged for maximum visibility, accessibility, and possibility. But the experience of the passenger is not neglected in any way. Every surface has been constructed from high-quality materials, the seats are covered in plush upholstery and designed according to ergonomic principles, and new features like 4G LTE coverage allow up to seven devices to get online simultaneously. Like everything about the new Corvette, this interior is advanced.
2015 Chevy Corvette Safety
You can confidently conquer the road knowing that your 2015 Chevy Corvette is outfitted with advanced safety features designed to help you avoid accidents and deflect the worst in the event of a collision.
Standard safety features for the latest Corvette include active handling stability control, driver and passenger front and side airbags, OnStar Directions and Connections plan with complimentary six-month subscription, rear vision camera, and all-speed traction control. You also have the option to add performance traction control for an even surer grip on the road.
Test Drive the Newest Corvette Today at Sunrise Chevrolet
Would you rather read about this beast of an automobile or take it out for a spin? Make the short trip from Bloomingdale to visit Sunrise Chevy. We are conveniently located at 414 E North Avenue in Glendale Heights, IL just 10 minutes south off Glen Ellyn road. Visit us Monday through Saturday to test drive the better-than-ever 2015 Chevy Corvette.