2015 Chevrolet Colorado MSRP
The 2015 Chevy Colorado is affordably priced at every trim level. And since this pickup has so much to offer inside and out and under the hood, you don’t have to spend huge sums to get what you really want. Prices listed below are for the extended cab, long box configuration. Each trim is also available as a crew cab, short box or a crew cab, long box, and prices will vary slightly.
- Base: $20,120
- WT: $21,775 or $26,885 for 4WD
- LT: $25,170 or $29,220 for 4WD
- Z71: $27,630 or $31,555 for 4WD
2015 Chevrolet Colorado Specs
The new Colorado is considered a midsized pickup, but that doesn’t mean it can’t provide the kinds of power and performance that you are looking for. Two distinct powertrains are available, giving you real choice over the kind of pickup you are driving:
- 2.5L Four-Cylinder: The starting engine for the Coloraod puts out 200 hp and 191 lb-ft of torque
- 3.6L V6: For more power, the bigger 3.6L V6 releases 305 hp and 269 lb-ft of torque.
- Transmission: Both engines come with a six-speed automatic transmission enhanced with automatic grade braking and a dedicated tow/haul mode.
- Towing and Payload: Maximum towing capacity reaches 7,000 pounds. Maximum payload reaches 1,590 pounds.
2015 Chevrolet Colorado MPG
One of the big reasons that the Colorado has already proved so popular is that it offers fuel efficiency ratings that drivers are not used to seeing in a pickup. Get the power you demand without burning though any more fuel than is necessary.
The 2.5L four-cylinder engine gets 19 mpg in the city and 29 mpg on the highway, which is quite efficient for a truck. Fuel economy is quite similar with the V6 engine at 18 mpg city and 26 mpg on the highway.
Trims and Features
The 2015 Chevy Colorado is packed with features and options that ensure you always travel comfortably, conveniently, and safely:
- 2015 Chevy Colorado Base: Ever Colorado offers stability and traction control, a theft deterrent system, halogen headlamps, rearview camera, locking tailgate, 16-inch painted steel wheels, six-speaker stereo with 4.2-inch color display and USB port, and black vinyl floor covering.
- 2015 Chevy Colorado WT: This trim has the stronger V6 engine, and offers extra room for seating and storage depending on the cab configuration.
- 2015 Chevy Colorado LT: LT models feature OnStar with a complimentary six-month subscription, driver spotter mirror, 17-inch painted aluminum wheels, Chevy MyLink radio with eight-inch touchscreen display, satellite radio, Bluetooth connectivity, leather-wrapped steering wheel, keyless entry, cruise control, and 4G LTE wireless internet coverage.
- 2015 Chevy Colorado Z71: This trim offers everything mentioned above and adds an off-road suspension package, an automatic locking rear differential, hill descent control, front recovery hooks, projector-beam headlamps, foglamps, an EZ lift and lower tailgate, and remote vehicle start.
2015 Chevrolet Colorado Colors
The Colorado is a pickup that gets noticed on the road. What color do you want yours to be?
- Red Hot
- Red Rock Metallic
- Silver Ice Metallic
- Summit White
- Cyber Gray Metallic
- Rally Yellow
- Brownstone Metallic
- Laser Blue
- Rainforest Green Metallic
Drive a 2015 Chevy Colorado Today
Climb behind the wheel of the 2015 Chevy Colorado, and decide for yourself if it’s the right pickup for you. This all-new model is available now at Sunrise Chevrolet, conveniently located at 414 North Avenue in Glendale Heights, IL. We are only 10 minutes south of Bloomingdale down Glen Ellyn Road, right by the Brunswick Zone. Our sales department is open Monday through Saturday, and we can’t wait to show you the Colorado, so make you way in our direction at your earliest convenience.