2015 Chevy Camaro Price
Have you always dreamed of owning a Camaro? Don’t worry: it isn’t a pipe dream like so many performance cars. The 2015 Chevy Camaro is accessibly priced at our Bloomingdale-area Chevy dealer, especially for a vehicle that offers this kind of style and performance. Make your dream a reality. Here are the main price points for this year’s sports coupe:
- 1LS: $23,705
- 2LS: $25,145
- 1LT: $26,005
- 2LT: $29,205
- 1SS: $33,505
- 2SS: $37,305
- ZL1: $55,505
2015 Chevy Camaro Specs
The 2015 Chevy Camaro is one of the most powerful cars being produced by any major automaker right now. The current engine lineup combines sheer brute force with advanced automotive refinements to deliver an unparalleled driving experience.
- 3.6L V6: The standard engine for the Camaro coupe puts out 323 hp and 278 lb-ft of torque.
- 6.2L V8: Upgrade to the Camaro SS for an engine that puts out 426 hp and 420 lb-ft of torque.
- 6.2L Supercharged V8: The ZL1 Camaro’s big engine puts out a high-powered 580 hp and 556 lb- ft of torque.
- Six-speed manual and automatic transmissions available
- Standard sport suspension and optional performance suspension
2015 Chevy Camaro MPG
The 2015 Chevy Camaro may be built for power, but that doesn’t mean it wastes fuel unnecessarily. This car has fuel efficiency ratings that make it a viable option as a daily driver.
- 3.6L V6: If you want a blend of fuel economy and performance, the standard engine is rated at 19 mpg city and 30 mpg highway
- 6.2L V8: Fuel economy for the SS trim is rated at 14 mpg city and 19 mpg highway
- 6.2L V8 with Active Fuel Management: Add on this gas-saving feature to boost efficiency to 16 mpg city and 24 mpg highway
- 6.2L Supercharged V8: Despite the boost in power, fuel economy is the same as the standard 6.2L V8 at 14 mpg city and 19 mpg highway
Trims and Features
The 2015 Chevy Camaro is more than just a beast of an engine inside a stylish package. The vehicle also comes outfitted with appealing features and advanced technologies to help you travel everywhere in comfort.
- 2015 Chevy Camaro 1LS: The Camaro starts with plentiful features like steering wheel-mounted controls, Bluetooth connectivity, OnStar with navigation, and satellite radio with free three-month subscription.
- 2015 Chevy Camaro 2LS: This trim comes with the same features as the 1LS trim but with an automatic rather than manual transmission.
- 2015 Chevy Camaro 1LT: Move up to the 1Lt for sport cloth seats, projector-style foglamps, six-way power driver and passenger seats, USB port, Chevy MyLink radio, and satellite radio with a complimentary 12-month subscription.
- 2015 Chevy Camaro 2LT: The 2LT upgrades the Camaro with 19-inch silver-painted aluminum wheels, leather-appointed seating, color heads-up display, Boston acoustics premium sound system, and a rearview camera.
- 2015 Chevy Camaro 1SS: Moving to the SS trim brings 20-inch silver painted aluminum wheels, electric power steering, limited-slip rear differential, trim-exclusive styling on the front and rear fascia and seating, and a powerful V8 engine.
- 2015 Chevy Camaro 2SS: The 2SS trim offers a color driver information center, leather-appointed seating, premium sound system, and four-pack auxiliary gauges.
- 2015 Chevy Camaro ZL1: Along with a supercharged engine, this trim features Chevy MyLink with a seven-inch touchscreen display, magnetic ride control, Brembo performance four-wheel antilock disc brakes, and a available power sunroof.
It is impossible to mistake the 2015 Chevy Camaro for any other car on the road right now. The current design is characterized by its sharp lines, bold flourishes, and amazingly imposing stance. It’s not hard to look at this car and imagine a cat poised to strike. All trims come with daytime running lights, power-adjustable body-colored side mirrors, and body-colored door handles. Plus, there are lots of little details that make each trim level unique, meaning you have the power and freedom to pick the design you most like the looks of.
The interior of the 2015 Chevy Camaro was built with the same commitment to design and the same attention to detail. Everything from the buttons to the upholstery is made of premium materials and built to deliver both comfort and durability. Crucial information is delivered to the driver through intuitively-designed displays that maximize visibility and accessibility. There is plenty of space for four passengers to ride comfortably, and with 11.3 cubic feet of trunk space, there is always room for some cargo too. It is rare to find an interior in a performance car that is practical and versatile enough to meet the real needs of most drivers. The new Camaro is the exception.
2015 Chevy Camaro Safety
There’s no need to be worried about driving a performance car like the Camaro. Drive how you want to drive knowing confidently that you and your passengers are protected by ironclad safety features:
- Standard Safety Features: Each model includes daytime running lights, three-point safety belts, StabiliTrak stability control system, tire pressure monitoring, full cabin airbags, and the OnStar emergency communications system.
- Optional Safety Features: You can also add a a rearview camera and rear park assist to make parking and backing up safer.
- NHTSA Safety Rating: Perfect five-star overall safety rating, which includes five stars in their front and side crash tests.
Test Drive the Camaro Today in Glendale Heights
If you are the kind of person that believes a drive should be an adventure and not just a way to get around, the 2015 Chevy Camaro might be the perfect car for you. Make your way from Bloomingdale to visit Sunrise Chevrolet at 414 E. North Ave in Glendale Heights, IL 60139, just 10 minutes south via Glen Ellyn Road. We are the area’s go-to source for the new Camaro, and we have a feeling you are going to love this car. Visit us Monday through Saturday to take a test drive.