2015 Chevy Camaro Z/28 Price
For a vehicle that combines this much power, performance, and style, the 2015 Chevy Camaro Z/28 is accessibly priced, especially when compared to other high-performance models. The 2015 Chevy Camaro Z/28 is priced starting at $72,305. Remember this is a special high performance, racing model, and we also carry the standard 2015 Chevy Camaro.
2015 Chevy Camaro Z/28 Specs
As these specs reveal, this specialized Camaro has been built to rip up some pavement:
- 7.0L LS7 V8 engine that produces 505 hp and 481 lb-ft. of torque
- TREMEC TR6060 six-speed close-ratio manual transmission
- High-performance Torsen helical limited-slip differential
- Track-designed integrated cooling system
- Brembo carbon-ceramic brakes
2015 Chevy Camaro Z/28 Reviews
The 2015 Chevy Camaro Z/28 has earned high praise from some of the industry’s leading automotive authorities. It seems that everyone sits behind the wheel of this rocket ends up having a blast. Here’s what some of the critics are saying:
- Autoweek: “This modern Z/28 comes with an absolute sledgehammer of an engine.”
- Left Lane: “The major reason the Z/28 exists, beyond returning a once-mighty nameplate to legitimacy among enthusiasts, is to give experienced high-performance drivers a Camaro they can drive to the track, run hard-and-fast all day long, and then drive home.”
- MotorWeek: “When it comes to Camaros… there’s none better than a Z/28”
Performance is obviously the focus of the 2015 Chevy Camaro Z/28, so features are fairly limited on these models. There are still plenty of highlights:
- SiriusXM satellite radio
- Bluetooth connectivity for select phones
- RECARO performance front seats
- Steering wheel-mounted audio controls
- OnStar directions and connections
- Electronic cruise control
There is no mistaking the 2015 Chevy Camaro Z/28. It starts with the look of the current generation Camaro, and then tweaks it so the body of the vehicle is as aerodynamic as possible. The car rides on 19-inch aluminum wheels, which are both imposing, and help the vehicle stick to the track. On the back is an aggressively-styled spoiler that is not available on any other Camaro, and a hood air extractor adds a unique element to the overall aesthetic while also helping this car’s volcanic engine breath. Expect this car to turn a lot of heads, even when you are keeping it under the speed limit.
Since this vehicle is designed for track racing, the interior places a lot of emphasis on the driver’s seat. It is more like a command center, locking the driver in place and positioning gauges and controls in places that maximize accessibility and visibility. Thanks to a flat-bottom steering wheel, the driver has more leg room for heel/toe shifting, and the short-throw shifter allows them to race through the gears confidently. The interior is matte black throughout and reflects the vehicle’s strong racing roots. Significant weight reductions in the cabin helped to shed hundreds of pounds off the total vehicle weight, which only boosts speed and handling even further.
The 2015 Chevy Camaro Z/28 was Built to Perform
If you believe an automobile can do so much more than just get you from point A to point B, you sound like the kind of person that can appreciate the 2015 Chevy Camaro Z/28. Make your way from Bloomingdale to Sunrise Chevrolet in Glendale Heights and spend some time with this impressive car. It is a short ten minute drive south down Glen Ellyn Road. Look for us just past the Glendale Plaza Shopping Center. Visit us Monday through Saturday to take this high-performance Camaro out for a spin.