2015 Chevy Camaro Convertible Price
Experiencing the exhilaration of driving the 2015 Chevy Camaro convertible is entirely attainable. Its competitive prices mean drivers receive the luxury this sports car offers without breaking the bank – a win-win situation if there ever was one.
- 1LT: $31,205
- 2LT: $35,105
- 1SS: $39,505
- 2SS: $43,405
2015 Chevy Camaro Convertible Specs
- 3.6L V6: This convertible’s standard engine is anything but ordinary for an entry-level model as it produces 323 hp and 278 lb-ft of torque. EPA fuel economy estimates begin at 20 mpg combined. It also features Direct Injection to enhance mileage and provide significant power to the wheels.
- 6.2L V8: Upping the power game, this engine puts out 426 hp and 420 lb-ft of torque with a manual transmission, and 400 hp and 410 lb-ft with an automatic. These models hit 60 mph in 4.8 seconds and boast an EPA-estimated fuel economy of 19 mpg combined with the manual.
- Transmission: A six-speed manual transmission is standard, but a six-speed automatic is offered as an option.
- 4-piston Brembo Ventilated Disk Brakes
- SS 1LE Performance Package: Opt for this upgrade on a manual transmission-equipped SS model to boost to racecar-like modifications, from special gearing to fine suspension tuning – making it like nothing you’ve ever driven before.
Trims and Features
Whatever the trim level, the 2015 Chevy Camaro convertible is sure to meet your every need and exceed your every desire, with technology and features that make the driving experience entirely one-of-a-kind.
- 2015 Chevy Camaro Convertible 1LT: Equipped with rear parking sensors and a rearview camera, this model is easier to maneuver than ever before. Add in eight-way power front seats and a seven-inch touch screen with Bluetooth and smartphone connectivity and your ride will be one of comfort and ease. Remote start is also included with automatic transmissions.
- 2015 Chevy Camaro Convertible 2LT: Ideal for the horrendous winter months in the Midwest, this version features heated outside mirrors and heated front seats to keep you nice and toasty. Leather upholstery and a nine-speaker Boston Acoustics audio system create an ambiance of sophistication and leisure.
- 2015 Chevy Camaro Convertible 1SS: This model embodies the prime performance upgrades of the 1LT and captures the comfort and convenience of the 2LT. It then amps that muscle car feel up with sport-tuned suspension, electric power steering made better with a leather-wrapped steering wheel, and a limited-slip rear differential.
- 2015 Chevy Camaro Convertible 2SS: Featuring extensive tech upgrades, the 2SS maintains the power of the 1SS while appealing to the tech-savvy driver with a central information center and the so-called Head Up Display, a system that receives navigation from your smartphone and projects it onto a transparent film on your windshield.
The 2015 Chevy Camaro convertible features a standard, power-operated soft top that folds back within 20 seconds and becomes practically unnoticeable. That way, you can enjoy the open air without compromising the shape and style of your convertible.
2015 Chevy Camaro Convertible Safety
While performance is an integral aspect of the 2015 Chevy Camaro convertible, ensuring safety was the priority in its development. Antilock brakes and a unique stability control system allow you to maintain command over your vehicle, no matter what happens.
A total of six standard air bags keep passengers safe, and the steel safety cage ensures extra protection. Plus, OnStar Automatic Crash Response can automatically connect you to emergency assistance should a crash occur, whether or not the air bags go off. So hit the highway and simply enjoy, knowing that your convertible is equipped to handle any situation thrown your way.
Give the New Camaro a Spin at Sunrise Chevrolet
If you’re ready to slip into the driver seat and rev up the engine – why wait? Head on over to Sunrise Chevy in Glendale Heights today to test drive the 2015 Chevy Camaro convertible. We’ll have it ready for you any time between 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Saturday.