Explore the 2015 Chevrolet Malibu’s Trims and Features
The 2015 Chevrolet Malibu has much to offer in three different trims, each of which provides a wide range of standard and optional features. From Internet connectivity anywhere you are to premium safety technology, the latest Malibu aims to satisfy.
2015 Chevrolet Malibu LS
Despite it being categorized as the entry-level trim, the 2015 Chevrolet Malibu LS has plenty to enhance the driving experience, most notably the OnStar system complete with 4G Wi-Fi connectivity that provides Internet access to up to seven mobile devices. You’ll also get basics like cruise control and air-conditioning, as well as a six-speaker sound system. The LS trim has a 2.5L four-cylinder under the hood, generating 196 hp and 191 lb-ft of torque and reaching up to 36 mpg on the highway.
2015 Chevrolet Malibu LT
The next step up, the 2015 Chevrolet Malibu LT has three sub-trims from which to choose:
- 1LT: This sub-trim adds heated mirrors and the so-called MyLink infotainment system complete with a seven-inch touch screen and voice control capabilities. It’s been outfitted with cloth and leatherette upholstery.
- 2LT: Upgrade to the 2LT for fog lamps, a leather-wrapped steering wheel for added luxury, and 18-inch alloy wheels.
- 3LT: The topmost sub-trim gets a 2.0L turbocharged four-cylinder engine that generates an impressive 259 hp and 295 lb-ft of torque. It can achieve upward of 30 mpg on the highway.
2015 Chevrolet Malibu LTZ
Similar to the LT trim, the 2015 Chevrolet Malibu is available in two sub-trims:
- 1LZ: Select this sub-trim for leather seating, a netted cargo space, heated front seats, and an eight-way adjustable passenger seat.
- 2LZ: The second LTZ sub-trim adds a sunroof and the same turbocharged engine as the 3LT.
If you’re looking for a specific feature, there are a handful of add-ons available to equip your 2015 Chevrolet Malibu exactly as you want it. The Advanced Safety package installs forward collision and lane-departure warnings, blind-spot monitoring and rear cross-traffic alerts. Other features include xenon headlights, a 120-volt power outlet, a navigation system, and driver memory settings.
Outfit Your 2015 Chevrolet Malibu at Sunrise Chevrolet
To find your ideal 2015 Chevrolet Malibu trim and configuration of features, visit Sunrise Chevrolet at 414 E. North Ave. in Glendale Heights, IL.