Car Emergency Kit
Do you have a car emergency kit? If you don’t, you might be surprised by how frequently it comes in handy. While you can easily find pre-made packs online and in stores, you can also make your own car emergency kit with personalized essentials. Learn the best car emergency kit DIY basics to keep on hand for a safer driving experience with Sunrise Chevy in Glendale Heights, serving the Carol Stream and Bloomingdale areas.
Car Emergency Kit List
While you can mix and match to customize your pack, we’ve divided our car essentials into several categories:
- Car Care: Tire sealant, jumper cables, multipurpose utility tool, tow strap, tire gauge
- Emergency Tools: Mini fire extinguisher, reflective triangles, duct tape
- Weather Supplies: Ice scraper, rain poncho, snow shovel, blanket
- Food and Drink: Non-perishable snacks like protein and granola bars, bottled water
- Tech Gear: Phone charger, power bank, charged cell phone
Drive Safer with Sunrise Chevy
Traveling with kids? Learn how to choose a child safety seat!