Best Brunch Restaurants in Glendale Heights, IL
When the weekend rolls around, there’s nothing like enjoying good company and good food with a great brunch. But what are the best brunch restaurants in Glendale Heights, IL? Whether you’re craving a delectable eggs benedict or a stack of fantastic flapjacks, the local culinary scene will blow you away. Let the locals at Sunrise Chevrolet guide you toward some of the best restaurants near Glendale Heights, IL!
Best Brunch in Glendale Heights
For the best brunch in Glendale Heights, our staff couldn’t decide between the two most popular spots in town. Why not try both?
- Ki’s Steak and Seafood serves an upscale Sunday brunch – complete with champagne! This restaurant has been a fixture of the Glendale Heights culinary scene for years, and regulars visit every week for a cup of coffee and quality service. Enjoy classic fare like quiche lorraine with fresh fruit and fluffy omelets, made to order.
- Stella’s Place is a charming breakfast and brunch restaurant that’s full of options to satisfy any appetite. Between the hip decor and extensive menu, you won’t soon forget a trip to Stella’s. Drop in for a breakfast sandwich with potatoes, or enjoy breakfast a la carte served all day. Don’t miss out on the cinnamon roll!
Best Brunch Near Glendale Heights
If you’re willing to make a short drive, there is tons of amazing brunch restaurants near Glendale Heights that are well worth the trip!
- Lily’s Cafe in Addison offers that classic diner feel with an eclectic menu. The stuffed French Toast is a hit for those with a sweet tooth, while options like chilaquiles deliver a tasty kick to your morning.
- Brunch Cafe in Roselle truly has something for everyone. The kids will love the chocolate chip pancakes, while options like fully-loaded skillets and fruit-filled crepes will delight the parents in your party.
- Red Apple Pancake House in Carol Stream delivers a blast from the past with its vintage decor and traditional breakfast fare. Try the country-fried steak for a hearty meal or order the cheesecake French toast for something new!
Learn More with Sunrise Chevy
The Glendale Heights community is always happy to share our local favorites with visitors from Chicago to Carol Stream. Looking for more inspiration for your next trip through the city? Check out the best things to do in Glendale Heights as well as the upcoming festivals around Glendale Heights. And if you need any auto-related help while you visit, don’t forget to stop by Sunrise Chevrolet near Addison for quality care with a smile.