Carol Stream drivers who are ready to upgrade their SUV can start by exploring the new 2022 Chevy Equinox trim levels. At Sunrise Chevrolet in Glendale Heights, we can help you compare the Chevy Equinox trims to find out which one meets your driving needs and budget! In our Chevy Equinox trim level guide below, find out the starting MSRP for each of the Chevy Equinox trims and discover what features set each of them apart.
2022 Chevy Equinox LS — Starting at $26,995
The Equinox LS is the base level out of the Chevy Equinox trim levels. Even if this is the base trim, the cabin is the very opposite of basic with these advanced standard amenities:
- 6-speaker audio system
- 3.5″ diagonal monochromatic Driver Information Center
- Active Noise Cancellation
- Chevrolet Infotainment 3 System with 7″ diagonal color touchscreen
2022 Chevy Equinox LT— Starting at $28,095
The Equinox LT is perfect for growing Addison families who need a few more accomodating features without breaking the bank! As the second in the Chevy Equinox trims, you’ll find Chevy Safety Assist as standard, including Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning and other advanced safety tech. Additionally, the rear view camera and Teen Driver system both come as standard in the LT trim.
2022 Chevy Equinox RS — Starting at $31,295
Moving up through the Chevy Equinox trims, the all-new Equinox RS offers deluxe amenities and several different packages to upgrade to that are now available in this trim. Here are the RS Packages you can choose from:
- ‘Hit The Road’ Package: Includes roof racks and molded assist steps for long adventures from Chicago and beyond.
- Infotainment Package: Includes an 8-inch touchscreen, navigation, four total USB ports, heated steering wheel, and a 120-volt household-style power outlet.
- RS Leather Package: Includes Jet Black perforated leather-appointed seating, Bose® premium 7-speaker system, and a Driver seat back map pocket.
2022 Chevy Equinox Premier — Starting at $32,195
The Equinox Premier is at the top of the Chevy Equinox trim levels. Here are standard features only in the Equinox Premier:
- Chevrolet Infotainment 3 Plus System with 8″ diagonal HD color touchscreen
- Driver Confidence II Package
- HD Rear Vision Camera
- Inside rearview auto-dimming mirror
- Safety Alert Seat
- Universal Home Remote
Purchase a New 2022 Chevy Equinox at Sunrise Chevrolet!
More from Sunrise Chevrolet
When you’re in the market for a vehicle that offers the versatility of a full-size pickup truck but the maneuverability of a smaller vehicle, eventually midsize pickup trucks will land on your radar. Enter the 2022 Chevrolet Colorado and the 2022 Ford Ranger. We’re going to take a closer look at these two midsize pickup…
When you need to accommodate a baby’s car seat or a kid’s little league team, full-size SUVs are the perfect solution. After all, these three-row SUVs offer loads of room for people and plenty of cargo space when the seats are lowered. The question then becomes which one is the right choice for your growing…
When you have a big job on your hands, you need the right tools to get it done. That’s why so many people gravitate towards full-size pickup trucks when they need to tow or haul a large load. Pickup trucks are one of the most popular vehicles you’ll find on the roadways today, so you…