The 2020 Chevrolet Silverado HD debuted at the Chicago Auto Show and people are excited for this new pickup truck to hit the main roads in Chicago. Visitors attending the Chicago Auto Show can see this new model up close and explore all the new features. But if you couldn’t attend the Chicago Auto Show, Sunrise Chevrolet has the details about what you can expect with the upcoming Chevrolet Silverado HD.
2020 Silverado HD Features
The 2020 Silverado HD will bring excitement to the Chicago streets, whether you’re commuting to work or using it at a job site. From comforts and conveniences, see what new features this full-size pickup truck brings to the roads:
- Comfortably seats up to five passengers
- Rear- and four-wheel drive models available
- Available Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto®
- Heated seats and steering wheel
- Four configurations available: WT, LT, LTZ, and High Country
Performance and Safety
The 2020 Chevy Silverado HD pickup truck includes the performance and safety features you’ve counted on from the Chevrolet pickup truck, but with more excitement.
- 6.6L V8 engine generates 401 hp and 464 lb-ft of torque and is paired with a 6-speed automatic transmission
- 6.6L Duramax diesel V8 engine produces 445 hp and 910 lb-ft of torque and is paired with a 10-speed automatic transmission
- Tows up to 35,000 pounds
- Parking brake and trailer sway control
- 15 different cameras provide an all-around view of your truck for added safety
Find Out More at Sunrise Chevrolet
When you’re ready to bring a new or pre-owned model home to Addison, Sunrise Chevrolet can help. Contact us today to learn more about the 2020 Silverado or other great vehicles like the 2019 Chevrolet Blazer or 2019 Chevy Silverado Daytona 500.
Learn More at Sunrise Chevrolet
The new Chevy Bolt EV is changing the way Chicago drivers view their daily commute. If you’re interested in making the switch for your own Carol Stream travels, you’ll probably have questions about the range of a Chevy Bolt EV. The 2023 Chevy Bolt EV range provides up to 259 miles on a single charge! For…
Once upon a time, you had to rely on boring old minivans if you needed a vehicle that could fit the entire family and their things. Not anymore. It’s a new age and the midsize crossover is the king of family driving. Midsize crossovers have stepped up their game in a big way, offering impeccable…
When you need a vehicle that can accommodate the entire family, a three-row midsize SUV is the obvious solution. But with so many offerings currently on the market, it can be hard to puzzle out what separates one crossover from another. Luckily, we’re here to help. We’re going to take a closer look at the…