2020 Chevrolet Silverado HD at the Chicago Auto Show
The 2020 Chevrolet Silverado HD debuted at the Chicago Auto Show and people are excited for this new pickup truck to hit the main roads in Chicago. Visitors attending the Chicago Auto Show can see this new model up close and explore all the new features. But if you couldn’t attend the Chicago Auto Show, Sunrise Chevrolet has the details about what you can expect with the upcoming Chevrolet Silverado HD.
2020 Silverado HD Features
The 2020 Silverado HD will bring excitement to the Chicago streets, whether you’re commuting to work or using it at a job site. From comforts and conveniences, see what new features this full-size pickup truck brings to the roads:
- Comfortably seats up to five passengers
- Rear- and four-wheel drive models available
- Available Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto®
- Heated seats and steering wheel
- Four configurations available: WT, LT, LTZ, and High Country
Performance and Safety
The 2020 Chevy Silverado HD pickup truck includes the performance and safety features you’ve counted on from the Chevrolet pickup truck, but with more excitement.
- 6.6L V8 engine generates 401 hp and 464 lb-ft of torque and is paired with a 6-speed automatic transmission
- 6.6L Duramax diesel V8 engine produces 445 hp and 910 lb-ft of torque and is paired with a 10-speed automatic transmission
- Tows up to 35,000 pounds
- Parking brake and trailer sway control
- 15 different cameras provide an all-around view of your truck for added safety
Find Out More at Sunrise Chevrolet
When you’re ready to bring a new or pre-owned model home to Addison, Sunrise Chevrolet can help. Contact us today to learn more about the 2020 Silverado or other great vehicles like the 2019 Chevrolet Blazer or 2019 Chevy Silverado Daytona 500.
Learn More at Sunrise Chevrolet
The new Chevy Corvette will be finding its way into Sunrise Chevrolet soon and we want you to have all the latest information on this exciting automobile. The next generation of the mid-engine Corvette is sure to excite anyone who sees it on the streets of Chicago. We have the info that will help you decide…
The 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazer doesn’t arrive in showrooms until Spring, but you can get yourself behind the wheel of one right now at the Chicago Auto Show, taking place downtown at McCormick Place, February 8th-17th. While final pricing and trim information hasn’t been released yet, Chevy has confirmed that this stylish and sporty SUV will…
After a successful run way back in 2016, the off-road-ready Chevy Silverado Realtree Edition will return for the 2021 model year. This rugged rig will be based on the 2021 Chevy Silverado Custom Trail Boss, so it’ll have all the off-road bits you need for tackling most trails, including a 2-inch factory suspension lift and…