2020 Chevrolet Silverado HD at the Chicago Auto Show
The 2020 Chevrolet Silverado HD debuted at the Chicago Auto Show and people are excited for this new pickup truck to hit the main roads in Chicago. Visitors attending the Chicago Auto Show can see this new model up close and explore all the new features. But if you couldn’t attend the Chicago Auto Show, Sunrise Chevrolet has the details about what you can expect with the upcoming Chevrolet Silverado HD.
2020 Silverado HD Features
The 2020 Silverado HD will bring excitement to the Chicago streets, whether you’re commuting to work or using it at a job site. From comforts and conveniences, see what new features this full-size pickup truck brings to the roads:
- Comfortably seats up to five passengers
- Rear- and four-wheel drive models available
- Available Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto®
- Heated seats and steering wheel
- Four configurations available: WT, LT, LTZ, and High Country
Performance and Safety
The 2020 Chevy Silverado HD pickup truck includes the performance and safety features you’ve counted on from the Chevrolet pickup truck, but with more excitement.
- 6.6L V8 engine generates 401 hp and 464 lb-ft of torque and is paired with a 6-speed automatic transmission
- 6.6L Duramax diesel V8 engine produces 445 hp and 910 lb-ft of torque and is paired with a 10-speed automatic transmission
- Tows up to 35,000 pounds
- Parking brake and trailer sway control
- 15 different cameras provide an all-around view of your truck for added safety
Find Out More at Sunrise Chevrolet
When you’re ready to bring a new or pre-owned model home to Addison, Sunrise Chevrolet can help. Contact us today to learn more about the 2020 Silverado or other great vehicles like the 2019 Chevrolet Blazer or 2019 Chevy Silverado Daytona 500.
Learn More at Sunrise Chevrolet
Have you decided on the 2020 Silverado 2500HD or the Silverado 3500HD heavy-duty pickup truck as your next Chicago heavy-hauler? With towing capacities of up to 35,500 pounds in the 3500HD and up to 83.5 cubic feet of cargo volume, you’ll feel unstoppable behind the wheel of a Silverado HD model. To help you determine…
Since its arrival in 2015, the second-generation Chevy Colorado has remained mostly unchanged. Sure, it’s seen a few under-the-skin updates, but its looks have stayed. This changes with the 2021 Colorado, as this midsize pickup will get a refresh that not only updates its look but gives each trim level a distinct appearance. The significant…
Just because you want a truck doesn’t mean you need a rugged off-road rig. Some buyers want a truck that looks the part of a performance rig that they can zip around the streets of Lombard in, and the new 2020 Chevy Silverado Rally Edition will offer that and more. Chevy will base the 2020…