2019 Chevrolet Malibu Reviews
Chicago drivers who are behind the wheel of the 2019 Chevrolet Malibu have great things to say about this affordable sedan’s performance, convenience, and comfort, but what are experts like Kelley Blue Book and Edmunds saying? Explore the 2019 Chevrolet Malibu reviews with Sunrise Chevrolet to find out!
2019 Chevy Malibu: the Critics Weigh in
- Edmunds enjoys the comfortable ride offered by the Malibu, saying “The Malibu’s ride is smooth and composed, and it deals well with rough roads and undulations … Strong air conditioning along with a quiet interior add to the overall comfort level.”
- U.S. News also praised the Malibu for its superior comfort: “The Malibu rides smoothly, gets good gas mileage, and provides plenty of interior space.”
- The folks at Kelley Blue Book recommend the Malibu for its well-appointed interior suite of features, saying of its Apple CarPlay®/Android Auto™ capability: “Complementing the Malibu’s marvelous touch-screen infotainment system is Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.”
- The experts at Car and Driver raved about the 2019 Malibu’s attractive exterior, saying “Despite being classified as a family sedan, the Chevrolet Malibu is both beautiful and athletic.”
2019 Chevy Malibu Feature Highlights
With the following standout features on your side, the new Chevy Malibu will keep you feeling safe and connected during your Carol Stream commutes:
- Forward Collision Alert will warn you if it detects an imminent crash with the vehicle ahead of you or detects too short of a following distance from the vehicle ahead of you.
- Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert provides light-up side mirror alerts when there’s a vehicle in your blind zone, or a vehicle fast-approaching your blind zone while changing lanes.
- Intellibeam® Headlamps will automatically turn on your high-beam headlights when conditions call for it, and automatically turns them off again when a vehicle is approaching.
- Teen Driver Technology grants peace of mind to Addison parents who share their Malibu with a new teen driver. This system allows you to set a speed alert, a volume limit, and even shows you a “report card” so you can see how your teen drove when you weren’t in the car.
- Apple CarPlay®/Android Auto™ and a 4G LTE Wi-Fi® hotspot help you stay connected to what matters, whether you’re heading out for your daily commute or a cross-country road trip.
Explore the 2019 Chevy Malibu at Sunrise Chevrolet!
Well, you’ve seen what the experts have to say. What will you think of the 2019 Malibu? Contact us to arrange your test drive today! Before you stop by, don’t forget to check out our latest new vehicle specials so you can snag a great deal on your new Malibu. How does the Malibu fare against competitors? Find out when you compare it to the Nissan Altima.
More from Sunrise Chevrolet
The new Chevy Corvette will be finding its way into Sunrise Chevrolet soon and we want you to have all the latest information on this exciting automobile. The next generation of the mid-engine Corvette is sure to excite anyone who sees it on the streets of Chicago. We have the info that will help you decide…
The 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazer doesn’t arrive in showrooms until Spring, but you can get yourself behind the wheel of one right now at the Chicago Auto Show, taking place downtown at McCormick Place, February 8th-17th. While final pricing and trim information hasn’t been released yet, Chevy has confirmed that this stylish and sporty SUV will…
After a successful run way back in 2016, the off-road-ready Chevy Silverado Realtree Edition will return for the 2021 model year. This rugged rig will be based on the 2021 Chevy Silverado Custom Trail Boss, so it’ll have all the off-road bits you need for tackling most trails, including a 2-inch factory suspension lift and…