2019 Chevrolet Malibu Reviews
Chicago drivers who are behind the wheel of the 2019 Chevrolet Malibu have great things to say about this affordable sedan’s performance, convenience, and comfort, but what are experts like Kelley Blue Book and Edmunds saying? Explore the 2019 Chevrolet Malibu reviews with Sunrise Chevrolet to find out!
2019 Chevy Malibu: the Critics Weigh in
- Edmunds enjoys the comfortable ride offered by the Malibu, saying “The Malibu’s ride is smooth and composed, and it deals well with rough roads and undulations … Strong air conditioning along with a quiet interior add to the overall comfort level.”
- U.S. News also praised the Malibu for its superior comfort: “The Malibu rides smoothly, gets good gas mileage, and provides plenty of interior space.”
- The folks at Kelley Blue Book recommend the Malibu for its well-appointed interior suite of features, saying of its Apple CarPlay®/Android Auto™ capability: “Complementing the Malibu’s marvelous touch-screen infotainment system is Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.”
- The experts at Car and Driver raved about the 2019 Malibu’s attractive exterior, saying “Despite being classified as a family sedan, the Chevrolet Malibu is both beautiful and athletic.”
2019 Chevy Malibu Feature Highlights
With the following standout features on your side, the new Chevy Malibu will keep you feeling safe and connected during your Carol Stream commutes:
- Forward Collision Alert will warn you if it detects an imminent crash with the vehicle ahead of you or detects too short of a following distance from the vehicle ahead of you.
- Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert provides light-up side mirror alerts when there’s a vehicle in your blind zone, or a vehicle fast-approaching your blind zone while changing lanes.
- Intellibeam® Headlamps will automatically turn on your high-beam headlights when conditions call for it, and automatically turns them off again when a vehicle is approaching.
- Teen Driver Technology grants peace of mind to Addison parents who share their Malibu with a new teen driver. This system allows you to set a speed alert, a volume limit, and even shows you a “report card” so you can see how your teen drove when you weren’t in the car.
- Apple CarPlay®/Android Auto™ and a 4G LTE Wi-Fi® hotspot help you stay connected to what matters, whether you’re heading out for your daily commute or a cross-country road trip.
Explore the 2019 Chevy Malibu at Sunrise Chevrolet!
Well, you’ve seen what the experts have to say. What will you think of the 2019 Malibu? Contact us to arrange your test drive today! Before you stop by, don’t forget to check out our latest new vehicle specials so you can snag a great deal on your new Malibu. How does the Malibu fare against competitors? Find out when you compare it to the Nissan Altima.
More from Sunrise Chevrolet
Have you decided on the 2020 Silverado 2500HD or the Silverado 3500HD heavy-duty pickup truck as your next Chicago heavy-hauler? With towing capacities of up to 35,500 pounds in the 3500HD and up to 83.5 cubic feet of cargo volume, you’ll feel unstoppable behind the wheel of a Silverado HD model. To help you determine…
Since its arrival in 2015, the second-generation Chevy Colorado has remained mostly unchanged. Sure, it’s seen a few under-the-skin updates, but its looks have stayed. This changes with the 2021 Colorado, as this midsize pickup will get a refresh that not only updates its look but gives each trim level a distinct appearance. The significant…
Just because you want a truck doesn’t mean you need a rugged off-road rig. Some buyers want a truck that looks the part of a performance rig that they can zip around the streets of Lombard in, and the new 2020 Chevy Silverado Rally Edition will offer that and more. Chevy will base the 2020…