2019 Chevy Cruze Price and Trim Options
How much is a Chevy Cruze? The starting price is $17,995 MSRP, and the top trim will have a starting price of $23,530 MSRP. But which trim is right for you? Browse the 2019 Chevrolet Cruze price and trim options available to find out. Whether you opt for the sedan or hatchback, there’s a new Cruze out there that suits your lifestyle the best.
How Much is Each 2019 Chevy Cruze Trim?
- L, Starting at $17,995 MSRP: The entry-level L is only available through custom order, but it comes packed with lots of standard features, including remote locking and unlocking, OnStar 4G LTE connectivity and Wi-Fi hotspot, 60/40 split folding rear seatbacks, Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ smartphone app integration, automatic headlights, rearview camera, and a 7-inch central touchscreen.
- LS, Starting at $19,120 MSRP: The LS includes everything available in the L trim, as well as carpeted floor mats, and a front center armrest. The available Convenience Package includes steering wheel-mounted controls, cruise control and 16-inch wheels.
- LT, Starting at $21,720 MSRP: You will get the Convenience Package features with the LT trim, and much more! Enjoy LED running lights for added safety, a six-speaker audio system with satellite radio for enhanced entertainment, and the rear USB port and rear center armrest with cupholders. The Driver Confidence Package includes rear parking sensors, blind-spot monitoring, and rear cross-traffic alert. The LT Convenience Package comes equipped with heated mirrors, keyless ignition and entry, heated front seats, and a power-adjustable driver’s seat.
- Diesel, Starting at $25,620 MSRP: Diesel Cruze models include the standard and optional features of the LT, plus the available Preferred Package with simulated leather upholstery and a heated steering wheel. The powertrain is where this model stands out. You get a 1.6L turbocharged engine that delivers 137 hp and 240 lb-ft of torque, and it’s paired with the nine-speed automatic transmission for up to an EPA-estimated 31 mpg/city and 48 mpg/highway. Enjoy more time on the roads in Chicago and Carol Stream, and less at gas pumps.
- Premier, Starting at $23,520 MSRP: When you opt for the Premier trim, you will enjoy upgraded suspension, ambient interior lighting, and 17-inch wheels. With the RS Appearance package, you’re getting fog lights, a sport body kit, and rear spoiler. The Sun and Sound Package will offer a 9-speaker Bose audio system and sunroof. The Driver Confidence II Package offers automatic high-beam headlight control, forward collision warning, low-speed automatic emergency braking, and lane keeping assist.
Find the Right 2019 Chevy Cruze at Sunrise Chevrolet
The Chevrolet Cruze is an affordable vehicle that offers incredible technology and safety features, and a sophisticated interior that makes driving to Addison enjoyable. Contact us today for more information or to inquire about our no credit or bad credit car financing options. Browse our current vehicle specials and save on your Cruze purchase!
Learn More at Sunrise Chevrolet
The all-new 2020 C8 mid-engine Corvette isn’t set to release until early 2020, and Chicago performance enthusiasts are waiting with bated breath to get behind the wheel! As the official release approaches, the folks at Chevrolet are slowly unveiling official information on this new generation of Corvette, including what the 2020 Corvette interior will include…
When the Chevrolet Bolt EV hit the Sunrise Chevrolet showroom in 2017, it revolutionized the electric vehicle with a 238-mile range with a sub-$30,000 price tag after federal rebates. Since then, others have caught up, so this trailblazing electric hatchback is primed to reset the game in 2020 with an enhanced range. Visually, the 2020 Chevy…
The Chevy Silverado has loads of engine options, including a 310-horsepower 2.7-liter turbo four-cylinder, a 285-horsepower 4.3-liter V-6, a 355-horsepower 5.3-liter V-8, and a 420-horsepower 6.2-liter V-8, and a new one is coming in 2020. This new engine will allow the Silverado to join the class of light-duty pickups with diesel engines that combine fuel…