If you are the kind of driver that needs one pickup that can handle work, recreation, and family, the 2015 Chevy Silverado 1500 pickup is the vehicle for you. It's smarter, stronger, and designed with all your needs in mind. The Silverado was just redesigned last model year and comes with even more changes for 2015 like a built-in Wi-Fi system. Plan a trip to check it out in person by driving from Bloomingdale to Sunrise Chevy in Glendale Heights. Before then, discover just what this impressive pickup truck can do.
2015 Chevy Silverado Changes
The engineers at Chevy have kept what has always been great about the Silverado 1500 while also making some exciting changes and upgrades. New for 2015 are two all-new colors: Deep Ocean Blue Metallic and Rain Forest Green Metallic. Silverado trims will also now feature 4G LTE Wi-Fi coverage, allowing up to seven devices to simultaneously connect to a wireless, high speed internet connection. Finally, an eight-speed automatic transmission is also now a part of the Silverado family, increasing fuel efficiency while giving drivers more control than ever.
2015 Chevy Silverado 1500 Price
The 2015 Chevy Silverado 1500 is competitively priced with a number of different body styles, cab sizes, and trim levels. No matter what you are looking for from a pickup truck, the Silverado delivers. For instance, the price of a basic 2015 Chevy Silverado 1500 WT with the regular cab and standard box starts at only $26,105. At the top of the line, there’s the 2015 Chevy Silverado 1500 High Country, which begins at $47,575 with the crew cab and short box. In between, there’s a lot more to choose from to get the Silverado just right for you.
2015 Chevy Silverado 1500 Specs
The latest Silverado 1500 has the power and performance you need to get any job done.
- 4.3L V6: The standard engine for the Silverado puts out 285 hp and 305 lb-ft of torque. These models can tow up to 7600 pounds.
- 5.3L V8: This bigger gas engine has an output of 355 hp and 383 lb-ft of torque and can tow up to 11,500 pounds.
- 6.2L V8: The biggest engine for the light-duty Silverado puts out 420 hp and 460 lb-ft of torque and can tow a total 12,000 pounds.
2015 Chevy Silverado 1500 MPG
In spite of its powerful lineup of engines, all 2015 Chevy Silverado 1500 pickups are built to use fuel efficiently. The EPA has rated the Silverado at:
- 4.3L V6: 18 mpg city and 24 mpg highway
- 5.3L V8: 16 mpg city and 23 mpg highway
- 6.2L V8: 16 mpg city and 22 mpg highway
Trims and Features
Silverado 1500 trims are equipped with the latest technologies and all the creature comforts to create a ride that both driver and passengers will enjoy.
- 2015 Chevy Silverado 1500 WT: This base trim is designed primarily as a solid work truck and comes with 17-inch wheels and tires, six-speaker stereo, corner step rear bumper, cruise control, and power windows and locks.
- 2015 Chevy Silverado 1500 LS: Upgrade to the LS for more features like the Chevy MyLink infotainment system with a 4.2-inch screen, OnStar with complimentary six-month directions and connections plan, 4G LTE coverage, satellite radio, and remote keyless entry.
- 2015 Chevy Silverado 1500 LT: The LT trim adds on the EZ-lift and lower tailgate, leather-wrapped steering wheel, max trailering package, and a under-seat storage compartment.
- 2015 Chevy Silverado 1500 LT Z71: Designed for off-roading the LT Z71 adds an off-road suspension, hill descent control, underbody shield, Z71 appearance package including brushed metal Z71 door plate, unique gauge cluster, unique finish interior trim plates, unique lower front bumper, and unique new chrome grille design.
- 2015 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ: A luxury Silverado, the LTZ has a remote vehicle starter, leather-appointed front seating, dual-zone climate control, 110-volt outlet, rear-vision camera, and fog lamps.
- 2015 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71: An off-road version of the LTZ, the Z71 trim has an off-road suspension, all-terrain tires, Z71 appearance package, automatic locking rear differential, and recovery hooks.
- 2015 Chevy Silverado 1500 High Country: The most luxurious Silverado trim, the High Country adds on 12-way power front seats, 20-inch chrome wheels, front and rear park assist, premium stereo, saddle interior color, spray-in bedliner, and Chevy MyLink with navigation.
Safety Ratings and Features
Travel over the roughest terrain with the largest, heaviest loads knowing you are well protected in the 2015 Chevy Silverado 1500.
- Standard safety features include antilock brakes, traction and stability control, full-cabin airbags, and the OnStar telematics system.
- Optional safety features include a rearview camera, front and rear park assist sensors, lane departure warning, and a front collision warning system.
Are you ready to head to Sunrise Chevy in Glendale Heights and check out the 2015 Chevy Silverado 1500 in person? The good news is that it is available right now on our lot. Visit us and expect to find the trim, features, color and price you are looking for.
Put the 2015 Chevy Silverado 1500 to the Test
Can this pickup do everything you need it to? Come to Sunrise Chevy and find out. We are conveniently located at 414 E. North Avenue in Glendale Heights, IL, just 10 minutes away from Bloomingdale. Work with our professional sales staff, and put the 2015 Chevy Silverado 1500 through the motions.