It's rare to find a car that truly does offer everything you are looking for in terms of power, performance, features, styling, and price, but the 2015 Chevy Impala accomplishes just this feat. It is a full-sized sedan that is stylish but not gaudy, powerful but efficient, and loaded with features while still being affordable. That makes it the ideal vehicle for small families, professionals, or anyone looking for something fun and reliable. Learn more about all that this car has to offer, and then make your way to our Chevrolet dealership serving Bloomingdale
and Glendale Heights.
2015 Chevrolet Impala Price
At the low end, the new Impala fits comfortably into the average car-buying budget. And at the high end, it offers levels of quality that rival luxury sedans, but for a fraction of the price:
- LS: $27,060
- 1LT: $29,310
- 2LT: $30,285
- 1LTZ: $34,465
- 2LTZ: $35,440
2015 Chevrolet Impala Specs
The 2015 Impala offers the kinds of power and performance that will make you want to go for a drive just for the fun of it. Two distinct powertrains are available. Standard is a 2.5L four-cylinder that puts out 195 hp and 187 lb-ft of torque. All trims are front wheel drive and come with a six-speed automatic transmission.
A stronger 3.6L V6 is available for drivers requiring more performance. These models feature 305 hp and 264 lb-ft of torque. The V6 Impala accelerates from 0 to 60 mph in just 6.7 seconds, making it one of the fastest family sedans on the market.
2015 Chevrolet Impala MPG
Despite its powerful engine options, the Impala remains a fuel-efficient vehicle thanks to smart engineering. The four-cylinder engine, for example, shuts off the engine at red lights so that you don't waste fuel idling. 2.5L four-cylinder Impala models are rated at 22 mpg city and 31 mpg highway. Fuel economy is slightly less for V6 models at 18 mpg city and 28 mpg highway.
Trims and Features
The engineers at Chevy have found ways to integrate more features, technologies, and options into the Impala. Know that you will ride in comfort and convenience every time you get in the vehicle
- 2015 Chevrolet Impala LS: The starting Impala LS models offer 18-inch steel wheels, keyless entry, cruise control, OnStar with 4G LTE capabilities, Bluetooth phone connectivity, and a six-speaker stereo with CD player, satellite radio, a USB port and a 4.2-inch display. Options include rear parking sensors and a cargo net.
- 2015 Chevrolet Impala 1LT: 1LT models have different 18-inch alloy wheels, heated side mirrors, dual-zone climate controls, a leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob, the Chevy MyLink infotainment center with an eight-inch touchscreen and voice controls, two extra USB ports, HD radio, internet radio, and a voice to text feature for certain smartphones
- 2015 Chevrolet Impala 2LT: This trim has the same features as the 1LT trim but with a stronger engine. Options available on LT trims include a rearview camera, remote ignition, a forward collision warning system, a premium stereo, a rear spoiler and many more.
- 2015 Chevrolet Impala 1LTZ: This trim comes standard with all the features available on the LT trims and adds leather upholstery. Available options trim include ventilated front seats, exterior ambient lighting, a heated steering wheel, and more.
- 2015 Chevrolet Impala 2LTZ: This trim is essentially the same as the 1LTZ but with the stronger engine. This is also the only Impala that can be equipped with 20-inch wheels, adaptive cruise control, and front collision mitigation system.
2015 Chevrolet Impala Reviews
Automotive experts have found a lot to like about the latest Impala and consistently identify is as a leader in its class:
- Kelly Blue Book: “The Chevrolet Impala arrived in all-new form last year, wearing a sharp new suit and boasting an interior filled with technology and creature comforts. With the revamp, the Impala gained a new lease on life and again became a standout in the waning full-size sedan segment that includes the Dodge Charger, Ford Taurus, Chrysler 300 and Toyota Avalon."
- Edmunds: “Whereas the previous-generation Impala featured styling and trim that only a rental agency could love, the current model is attractive, well-appointed and fully competitive in its class. Indeed, it's hard to think of another car that has gone from zero to hero this quickly. If you're looking for a large sedan, the Impala is a genuine must-drive."
Discover All the 2015 Chevy Impala Has to Offer at Sunrise Chevy
Visit Sunrise Chevrolet at 414 North Avenue in Glendale Heights, IL to test drive the newest Impala. We are just 10 minutes south of Bloomingdale off of Glen Ellyn Road, and easy to find next to the Brunswick Zone. Work with our friendly sales staff Monday through Saturday.